Saturday 5 December 2009

Stopped In My Tracks

SO there I was, all excited about kicking off the regime, and I found myself falling sick. Could be the sudden change in climate, or the KL air (not the cleanest, though never thought it could be worse than London's, guess it is), what it's meant is me taking the weekend off to sort out the jet lag and feel better.

I am however sticking to the eating regime fine (had a lotta raisins, seafood, green tea and water yesterday) and today have had eggs for breakfast, smoked salmon and fat trimmed bacon pan fried with no oil for lunch. In between has been spent on snacking on nuts and dried fruit.

Monday will see me getting back to the regime as per normal, and also making more of an effort to prove that you can eat well even when faced with typical Malaysian food.

No comments:

Post a Comment